Sunday, May 6, 2018

Montreal Sewing Directory - Finally Updated!


Hello, a quick note to let you know that I updated my Montreal Sewing Directory on Craftsy!

I am proud to say 618 person downloaded the guide since 2015 and it is still a FREE resource! If you see any mistakes, closed stores or you would like to share a new fabrics stores, let me know in the comment section! I plan on making an update shortly again when I will publish a French version of the guide.

Note that Fripe Fabrique is now permanently closed and Suzy Spandex has moved on Louvain street (still in the chabanel area).

But there is several new fabrics stores, sewing schools and a new social sewing space: Atelier Fiber Arts, in Verdun! :D

Thanks!

---
Bonjour, J'ai fait la mise à jour de mon guide des magasins de tissus, écoles de couture et autres lieus ou activités reliées à la couture. Bientôt, une version en Français!

No comments:

Post a Comment